~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 2 August 2009

HE IS A GOD OF MIRACLES!



After years of fighting government, lawyers and Satan, with delays and foul ups that should have stopped this blessing again and again...
MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME
FROM THE WAR ZONE!!!
We don't have the date yet, just the approval letter,
so now I am wearing myself out doing all the things I want to have done before my new husband gets here,
and I'm nervous like a new bride, but only more so, because he deserves to have a young, healthy wife who can give him everything he deserves, and I can't do all that...but hubby knows that. I am more nervous than he is because he doesn't know what marriage is like, and I do realize all the work marriage takes, so I'm more nervous than in my first marriage, but also more appreciative, because now I know what real, deep, sacrificing love is.
I am thanking the Lord with tears of joy, tears of relief that it's all over, no more fearing for his life, no more fighting with lawyers and government, tears of excitement for the future,

and with a humble fear, because
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!
I can see all the care he will need while re-adjusting to society, and I am frustrated about how little I can accomplish, but the Lord has worked many miracles to get my husband home despite many government foul-ups, so He will continue to help.
So now, I am starting a new life!
The Lord arranged this marriage,
We have a purpose together. Too many things happened
that should have divided us, but God always
removed each roadblock that Satan
tried to put in our way.
Now we will get our honeymoon. YIPPEE and YIKES!
I have a word for these times..."upcited"...half upset, half excited. Mostly excited, and so very comforted
by our loving Heavenly Father!
I pray you all get your
own miracle soon!


Proverbs 3:5-6
" Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,

and he shall direct thy paths."




thank you Lord, for
your sustenance and
your teaching me in the
many years of waiting.
Blessings,
Sheila

4 comments:

Hi Sheila:)

I am thrilled to hear the good news. Your prayers and hard work brought in this wonderful miracle. God be praised. He is very generous, kind and immensely bountiful. HE has answered your prayers.

I know you will be swimming in happiness and joy now. I am very happy for you.

My prayers and best wishes:)
Joseph

THANKYOU Joseph for sharing my joy! Life sure changes quickly! I really didn't know I could ever be this happy again. Satatn was working on me so hard, and now, nothing! Like he just quit when my husband got the approval! How does anyone survive without being close to the Lord?
Bless you Joseph!
Sheila

Very pleased to hear your news. Can understand how happy and excited you must be. May God give you a happy reunion

Sheila--This is great news, I hope you can breathe and take the next days one moment at a time--everything will work out, we just don't know how it will, until it happens! Don't put too many burdens on yourself, you know what I mean...
(The word recognition says "blesslyw")

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"