~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 8 October 2009

What a roller-coaster life is...in just a few hours!


You won't believe this, but since I wrote the last post 2 hours ago, we went from a calm day to a full snow blizzard!!! I called the landlord that I talk about in the previous post, and he agreed that nothing can be done in a blizzard, so I have a while to move my things! GOSH! When will I learn not to panic and to just be calm and trust that God has it all worked out before it even happens?

Tuesday was another weird day! First my keyboard died, and I was too sick to go out and get another one. Then I realized the doorknob I installed a few weeks ago did not close 100% tight enough to lock, and I am not good at repairs. It took me hours to put in that doorknob and fit it as well as it fit in the first place. Then about 4 other things went wrong all in a row, which would mean a LOT of hours to fix each one up. After I fixed 2 of the problems, I went into my computer room that I am moving around/clearing out for my husband, and found an old keyboard that will work just fine!

I got tools and started to repair the doorknob. I worked on the doorknob until I was so tired and frustrated I was ready to cry. I stopped and prayed, and said "Heavenly Father, Please show me how to do this because I don't know what else to do!" The idea came into my mind to use "carbon paper", you know the old stuff we used when we had typewriters instead of computers? I didn't even know where to get any! I had the image to use it to measure where the doorknob was hitting the other part of the door. Thank goodness Mom has so much stuff, and lots of OLD stuff, so she had some! It worked perfectly within seconds and I was able to move the screws to the right position.

How do people function without the guidance of the Lord and Holy Spirit? God listens to us and guides us, and is taking care of us. I wish I could get an answer that easily about the delay on hubby's delay, or I should say the delay of the cruel government offices!!!--- or about what would make me stronger! I did have a dream on Tuesday night about what to do to help, but I can't remember the dream, so I am praying to have it again or to remember it! I had a dream like this before I found the D-ribose. (Type Ribose in search box at top of blog to read more about it.)
MORE good news, I can now take the D-ribose every day, without it flaring up my lupus! That's going to be a GREAT help! It has my daughter's fibromyalgia under control, and if I can get that one disease under control, it will be so much easier to deal with my other diseases!
Something else weird! my mom and I BOTH dreamed about my ex husband on Tuesday night; and that we had no hard or hurt feelings or anything; and were getting along fine! I remember about 3 times she and I had the same dream the same night.
I know they say life is a roller coaster, but when changes happen so dramatically within 2-3 hours, it's really shocking.
LOVE, Sheila

1 comments:

Wow Sheila, you really have been on a roller coaster adventure these past couple days! I know it can be so so hard trusting God and not panicking when everything seems to be going crazy-and then put a disease on top of that...oh my!

I know. I know. But God is faithful. Using carbon paper was amazing!

The situation with your husband is unfair, it may seem cruel. But doesn't God tell us His ways and thoughts are higher than ours? Praying for that situation, can't imagine how hard it must be, but I KNOW... God will take care of you, and you will be victorious because of Jesus! God bless!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"