~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 28 August 2008

Catching up

Sorry to my friends who are wondering if I disappeared. Each morning I wake up with prayer and gratitude and things to do and goals and ask the Lord to help me accomplish as much as possible, but within hours, my body has betrayed me and I can't push myself no matter how hard I try and pray. People with good adrenal glands can push themselves through their pain and fatigue, but lupus destroyed my adrenal gland, so "my get up and go, got up and went". 3 days ago both my mother and I were taken to the hospital in separate ambulances at the same time. We both have lupus, and when the barometric pressure gets too high, we both get really ill, but the lupus affects different parts of our body. That was the second time I had been to the E.R. that day, and the first time, the meanest, most disliked, and actually the most dangerous Dr. was on call in the E.R., and again I was treated so badly, and in too much pain to defend myself, and didn't have anyone to go with me. They tried 7 times to get an IV in me, and in all the many years of me getting IV treatements, I have NEVER had them try these very painful spots. It almost seemed as if the Dr. told them to make it as uncomfortable as possible so I wouldn't be in a hurry to go back there. They tried places like my inner arm almost in my armpit, and my feet, and other places on my arms and legs where I have NEVER had someone look for a vein. I already stay away from the E.R. and hospital until I am screaming into my pillow and can't handle the torture anymore. I have even stayed home when I thought I was truly dying from heart pain, because I couldn't defend myself or advocate for myself if I went to the E.R. myself. Well, I am SO ready to get up and out and be among the living...and it seems the harder I try, the farther away that goal gets...but I will keep trying, knowing that the Lord has a reason for all things. Back to asking the Lord to help me hour by hour. I pray for all my computer friends. Friends are what makes life worth living...and I hope I can help some of you somehow in this life. We are in the last days, and we are all struggling.


~ALWAYS BE KINDER THAN NECESSARY, FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS GOING THROUGH SOME KIND OF STRUGGLE!~


Blessings,

6 comments:

Dear Sweet Love, I am so sorry you and your mom have to go through so much pain and suffering. I hope the days get more bearable for you. I will offer more prayers and petitions for you. Be as strong as you can. Take care.

I agree with you Shiela, we are all struggling (who is not?). But your struggles are mind boggling. It pains me so much to read your anecdote of pain and suffering and I often ask the Lord the meaning of all these. But we must acknowledge His sovereignty over all His creatures. We can just trust in His unfailing love that somehow, someway, He will deliver all of us in our respective trials and struggles. I'm still praying for you my friend. I hope you will have your long sought after total healing and deliverance. God bless you and your loved ones always my dear friend and guardian angel.

Thanks Mel, I think you are an earth-angel too. Thanks for your prayers and your encouragement. You are a ray of sun to so many people.

Misty, you are so big-hearted and kind. You say you are a loner and don't like being around a lot of people, maybe it's because you are sensitive to all of their emotions and trials?
Bless you both!

Sheila, what you are going through--bad as it is--know that you are not alone and we are praying for you! Thank you for taking the time and energy to share this with us--it might sound corny, but you're an inspiration and in my thoughts always!

Hi dear Sheila!
My English is so poor to explain my feeling. But I can tell you how I understand you, and my heart is with you. I'm so sorry that I cannot help you. Only I can pray... Dear God, please, please help my dear friend Sheila and her mom, You can do everything!

God bless you and your family!

sheila, i may not be going through the same pain but i do have my own (emotional). my heart cries with you. i know that no amount of words can ease your pain but i do believe that our God is merciful. you are in my prayer, my friend. (((HUGS)))

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"