~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 15 January 2009

Blog Problems

Sorry for the absence. Still working full time restoring old data onto my new hard drive, and I am working blindly on this blog because I can't see ANYTHING on my blog except for the words in the articles. I can't see the titles or pictures or anything on the right panel or the songs or comments. I can't even get into my comments to reply to someone's comments that I read as they came through my email for approval. It started when the Internet service provider came and replaced my modem which is SUPPOSED to be faster, but it's not, and the old modem would let us get online with 3 computers, and this one only lets one computer online. We had to find a way to get the other computers in the house online, so we spent a while researching whether to go wireless or not. The reviews said that the wireless router would slow down the Internet, but so far it has been FASTER! It has a built in firewall and security, unlike my neighbors whose systems I can see on my computer, and if I were a criminal, I could click on them and see what's on their computer. They must have older systems without security and firewalls. I still can't see anything on my blog, but I can see that at least it is trying to load it all, but it takes a longggg time. I'm proud of myself for wiring the house for wireless computers. I laugh when I think of them calling it "wireless". There are just as many wires with a wireless system as with a wired system. The only difference is that the wires are not connected to the computers, so we can put the computers anywhere in the house we want or even work on the patio if we want in the summer.
Still getting many tests to find out what the latest part of my body is to be attacked by lupus.
Blessings to you all! I pray for all who read my blog. Life might be getting worse from the financial crisis, but these events create strong values and good qualities in people. It brings people together to help each other. It makes people learn how to simplify their lives and think of cheaper ways to live. Cheaper ways to live are often ways that teach us many things. So may 2009 be a year full of learning and peace and smiles and growth!
Blessings,
Bluebirdy


1 comments:

Well, Sheila--congratulations on another successful learning experience!
The blog looks great--so glad you are able to post again!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"