~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 13 November 2009

God's Cake




God's Cake

-author unknown

"Sometimes we wonder, "What did I do to deserve this?" or "Why did God have to do this to me?" Here is a wonderful explanation!

A daughter is telling her Mother how everything is going wrong, she's failing algebra, her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.

Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, "Absolutely Mom, I love your cake."

Here, have some cooking oil," her Mother offers.

"Yuck" says her daughter.

"How about a couple raw eggs?"

"Gross, Mom!"

"Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?"



"Mom, those are all yucky!"

To which the mother replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!

God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!

God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.

Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart."

The trials and experiences of our lives will create a beautiful cake in eternal life.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Wow, this post is very powerful. Nobody like you who have undergone so much trials in life can put up something that is very inspirational.
Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

I love this story,
just perfect for my Sunday's morning inspiration!
Thank you so much!

God bless you, my dear friend!

you are always so cheerful in your posts, even when given bad ingredients for your cake most of the time. bless your heart, sheila.
you have great graces given to you.

Thank you so much Mel and Krystyna and Tuti.
Tuti, I guess I am a good actress to make you think I am always positive, because right now I am so low, I would have to crawl up just to hit the curb or the sidewalk. I think I usually just keep quiet when I am this low. No use to make everyone else miserable too.
I get wonderful guidance from the Lord and Holy Spirit, but along with that comes Satan trying to work on me harder than most people, and when I am physically really sick and too weak to fight him, he gets to me...so I just keep praying and reading God's word.
Blessings, Sheila

bad days come like the tide. but they do go away in waves. hope it'll be better weather soon for you, sheila. hope one day we will all meet in heaven. that's the gist of the journey on earth i think.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"