~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Co-incidence?

When we woke up this morning, it was a very bad snow storm, so I didn't have to drive my Mom out of town. That was probably the Lord's protection. I might have had an accident while driving to another town while I feel the way I do. He is protecting me.
May He protect all of you as much.
Blessings, Sheila

1 comments:

Yes, the Lord will watch over us and protect us from all dangers. He will send His angels to help us in all our needs. God probably spared you from an impending accident. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"