~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 27 January 2010

THANKFUL FOR MY ANGEL FRIENDS

AGAIN, stating how thankful I am for the internet. I would not be alive without the friends God has sent me through this "box", my link to the world outside my house. I would not survive my hard times like I'm having now-- without Him working through people like you.

















ULLY

ELY

N

OD


Friends are quiet Angels who lift
us to our feet when our
wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MAY GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU A HUNDRED TIMES OVER FOR THE WAYS
YOU HAVE BLESSED OTHERS!!!

I would really appreciate your prayers right now.

I am not even thinking clearly enough to know how to
pull myself out of this hole I'm in. Thanks.

3 comments:

Our prayers will lift you through to survive all your trials. The Lord will send angels to minister to you and your mother and brother. "All things work together for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28). And we declare whatever is happening to you as good as ordained by the Lord. By the mighty power of His all inconceivable mercy and grace, we pray for the divine healing and deliverance of Shiela. This we ask heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen. Thanks for the post. God bless you always my friend.

sheila, i'm praying for you. stay in faith my dear friend. the Lord is merciful and mighty. He will see you through. hang in there sis. (((HUGS)))

thinking of you and sending more prayers.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"