~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 29 January 2010

PRAYER ALWAYS WORKS!




THANK YOU PIA, MEL, TUTI for your comments and TO ALL THOSE WHO WROTE TO ME, praying for me. I woke up yesterday feeling like I was about 50% better. Such a big difference that I KNEW it could not be a natural change in my body. It was nothing less than our loving Heavenly Father answering your prayers...AND with a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, I THANK YOU! I'm sorry for how often I ask for prayer, I get ashamed of my weaknesses, but I KNOW prayer works! And I am definitely stronger when I am given the Lord's strength than if I just try to do everything myself. Such a stupid, frustrating set of diseases. Everyone who has Lupus, fibromyalgia and trigeminal neuralgia ask God why they couldn't be given a disease that doctors know more about and are willing to work with. We are pretty much on our own and passed around because we are "too complicated". The social part of this illness is worse than the physical part for sure. The inspiration that I got this morning: "JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE BIT LONGER, THEN WILL COME YOUR REST AND REWARD." THANKYOU LORD, A MILLION TIMES! HOW DO PEOPLE SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU???
I still have a ways to go until I can even make a meal or get outside to go places where I need to do things, in fact I'm still doubled up in pain, but it's SO much better than I have been in the past 2 months.

Please, Heavenly Father, Bless all of my dear praying friends as much or more than you have blessed me.

Sheila






6 comments:

It's nice to know that you are feeling a little better. But we will not stop praying until the Lord grant you all of your wishes. I still believe that you are already nearing the end of your dark tunnel and God's glorious light will explode in dazzling brilliance when you reach it. The Lord will wipe away all tears in your eyes as His presence will embrace your entire being. Until then, just hold on a little more for His grand deliverance is at hand. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Sheila dear--I have been away from blogging for a while, but you have been in my heart and my prayers--hang in there, I'm glad the tide has changed for you, a little bit...

Thank God. It's unimaginable how much you suffer each day.
Still remembering you always.
Hugs.

i'm glad that you feel better. yes, prayer does work. sometimes we don't see it working immediately but it does and it will show eventually. please don't feel ashame of your weaknesses because we all do have those moments. i'm sure if i needed prayer badly you'd also do the same for me. so we're all here to stand with you in prayer and agreement for your healing. we're not giving up. we will continue to pray until you get your breakthrough. sheila, God loves you and He has a plan for you... a beautiful plan. just don't give up. keep the fight of faith.

God bless and heal you, my dear friend.

hello sheila... i never been stop praying since i've been here in saudi arabia.. prayin really helps alot to me. its my protection. i hope you are doin fine. god bless you.

you're my friend i want to learn something about you. so I tagged you.

the rules is:

learn "25 random things” about your friend and let them learn 25 random things about you. once you have been tagged choose up to 25 people to be tagged (revenge!). You have to tag the person who have been tagged you. If I tagged you it means I like to learn something about you..

thanks.

click the link below
25 random things

I dedicated my latest post at Random Thoughts to you, sis Pia and Amrita. Come over to my blog to see it. Thanks and God bless you always.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"