~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Going Crazy but I Earned it. lol.


At last I am getting my sense of humor back, and my moods are not as deep and dark and anxious as before. I don't know what changed it, but I am thankful for it. The more stress your life has, the more you need to break loose and act a little crazy. If you don't act crazy, then you'll go crazy, and if you go crazy, you can't act crazy, because you'll BE crazy. And if you understood that, you just might be getting as crazy as me. Yup, I've finally lost it, and don't want to find it. This is much better. I live in my own little world but its ok they all know me in here. HAHAHAHA~!!

smile! It really does change things! Fake it until you make it! (If you act like the quality you want to develop, you soon will have that quality.)

Blessings, Bluebirdy

2 comments:

Hi there,

I hope this finds you well. I laughted when I saw the dog. how cute....

I have a new site for the domain Chronic Chick Talk

WHen you have a chance come over and visit me.

I like to see your humor.

Hi Bluebirdy,
That's a very positive way of coping with illness. We focus on something funny and it will make us laugh. And as we know, laughter is the best medicine. I hope and pray that you get well very soon. The world needs more people like you who is not a quitter. Your courage in the face of daunting circumstances is really amazing. God bless you and your loved ones always. You can always count on me as your friend who will always pray for you.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"