~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 3 February 2008

Why U.S. doctors won't cure anyone

It is difficult to get people to understand something when their salary depends upon them not understanding it.
- Upton Sinclair, 1878-1968
Why they won't even research an illness for a patient:
"You can lead a man to knowledge,
but you can't make him think "
 
Just quotes to think about. The countries that have socialized medicine are the ones making all the progress in cures, and countries that are too poor to have decent health care also are more willing to find cures for people. The USA does not really look for cures, because if there was a cure for diabetes or cancer or other common illnesses, it would put too many people out of work and would destroy the economy. I know a woman who is quite wealthy and her life revolves around "Charity dinners". She has told me herself that when they raise money for breast cancer or autism etc., about 10% goes to the research part, the rest goes towards planning more fancy dinners for rich contributors. Its a social club using the name of suffering people and diseases to enjoy their privileged lifestyle and their $500 a plate dinners.
     Vidal Sassoon's wife had lupus. When I was modeling I got an invitation to attend a dinner for lupus for $600 a plate. Since I also have lupus, I was wishing I could get to California for the dinner, but now that I learn where the money goes, I didn't miss much.
Blessings,
Penlady

3 comments:

wow you go girl! That really nails it. Love the quotes.
Our medical system is illness-oriented, not wellness-oriented, because, as you say, there is no money in wellness.

I believe we can greatly reduce our own suffering by switching to a natural diet.
stay strong!

Thanks a ton for your comments. I looked at your blogs. Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on mine? if not, that's ok. If yes, which should I use? I see 2 with the same name. What a gift God gave you to be able to sing and laugh through your lupus. I used to have those abilities and hope to get them back soon. You help make life a nicer place. Keep in touch! I tried to find an email address to reach you and I couldn't, so I hope you are able to see this comment.
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

Hi Bluebirdy,
There must really be something wrong in a medical system that makes money out of sick people. And there's definitely something wrong in a system that does not do extensive research for common deadly diseases because the people involved protect their own jobs. It's a pity that the sick people get the worse of all these. Thanks for your post. God bless you and your family always.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"