~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Just Gotta Be Crazy!



At least I'm getting my sense of humor back, and my moods are not as deep and dark as before. No matter how stressed life is, you've got to act crazy sometimes. If you don't act crazy, then you'll go crazy, and if you go crazy, you can't act crazy, because you'll BE crazy. And if you understood that, you might want to consider if you are crazy like me. I've finally lost it and I don't want to find it. Insanity is more fun. lol.
Blessings, Bluebirdy

Smile---it really does change things~ Fake it until you make it!



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"