~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 28 February 2008

There IS a reason for everything!

Hi my Dear friends;
     I want to share an amazing experience with you that just happened to me.
       I have just spent 2 days in the Emergency room. (I'll type more about that tomorrow. Its 2 a.m. right now, and I have good news about that). 
      Just a few minutes ago I was talking to a friend on yahoo messenger and I passed out, and my head was on "enter", so it kept entering my name 100 times without any message beside my name. When I woke up, there was a yahoo message from another friend telling me she just found out today that she had a certain disease and that she was very scared and needed prayer. I was able to tell her everything about that disease and that its very easily cured, and I was able to save her from weeks of worrying until further test results came back!   So God even used my illness to help someone! Isn't that amazing??
    It seems my feeble pain-ridden mind needs to be reminded often that there is a reason for EVERYTHING. Even passing out on the keyboard, or dialing a wrong number that turned out to become a friend. lol.
TTYL! (Talk to you later)
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"