~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 21 February 2009

YOUR PRAYERS HAVE POWER!

Thank you all who are praying! Please keep it up. Mom made it through the night. A new Dr. came to the hospital in the middle of the night with an idea of how to avoid surgery and how to lower her blood pressure. That was God speaking to the Dr.  Her other Dr. is a new Dr. that she has seen only once and he is from some African country, and has never seen a stoma or lupus or multiple drug allergies, and was so overwhelmed he was so scared of Mom that he did not even go visit her. I don't know if he asked for help or if the nurses noticed the Dr. was not doing anything, and asked another Dr. to help this foreign Dr. or what, but we are teaching the Dr. a lot. It seems mom and I do that, because of our weird medical problems. She is a bit more comfortable today but OH MY STARS SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT IN 1 WEEK THAT IT IS SCARY!
    Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings to you all as well,
Sheila

4 comments:

Love and hugsss to you!
Please, take care
and keep feith and hope!
God is with you, dear Sheila!

I am so happy that things have turned around for your Mom! Will keep you both in my heart and prayers...Thanks for keeping us posted!

Hi Sheila :)

Glad to hear the good news. Surely your mother will come out of the hospital very soon.

I have no doubt God will solve all your problems. You have suffered enough.

God is merciful and my prayers are with you and your family.

Hi!

My blogging buddy Joseph recommended your blog to me. I'm glad he did. I pray that God will touch your mom that you'll feel His presence in every detail of your life in ever-increasing, powerful ways.

Yours in Christ,
Mel

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"