~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Help-I'm a bit scared

Hi-
    I can barely see, not sure why, so this will be short, and Mom just went to the E.R.  I should have gone too, I guess. Good thing I learnee touch typing but forgive any typos, I am doing this without seeing what I'm doing.  We're both in pretty rough shapee, maybe due to stormss and fast weather changes, which is when we are our worst. I would appreciatee some prayer, I'll explain more when I can see more clearly. My wireless keyboard lives on my bed, the screen is on a chair next to my bed, so the computer is very accessible to me always. Thanks in advance for prayers for Mom and I.
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"