~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Prayer Journals, anyone?


I think I will start my prayer journal today, writing columns for
1) the date,
2) the person,
3) the need, and
4) when the problem was resolved.
    Then my fibrofog won't make me forget some that need prayer. I was surprised to find out that so many people have a prayer journal, that you can even buy pre-printed ones in Christian bookstores and online Christian bookstores. I talked to the owner of one of these stores, and she said it seems to have been created shortly after the internet was created; when people were meeting so many people online that needed prayer.
     How many of you have a prayer journal?
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

2 comments:

I didn't have it. And I think that it is a Great Idea. Love it!
and
I'm going to start my prayer jurnal.
God bless you!

So this is the great Angel Sheila in Angel form?!?!? Man, I feel sorry for the demons who you'll face.... me? I'm just some dude.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"