~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 21 July 2008

OHH NOO!!!


Notice that everything in my blog disappeared except for the posts? It took me months to collect all those links, websites, blogs, widgets, songs!! I'm so frustrated! I hope it doesn't take months to try to do it all over again! I believe there's a reason for everything, but I don't see the reason for this yet! Another lesson in patience, I guess. I hope to have everything back the way it was soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bluebirdy

4 comments:

Ohhh Nooooo !!!!
Sheila it happened to me too - 3 times during my blogging, and I cried as a baby./hihihii/
I lost almost everything
and the most important - all my precious comments.
But you're right there is a reason for everything.

God bless you!

Well I am happy that my comments and posts were still here! How awful that you lost yours! Too bad that I got your email too late that said "Watch out when you try to change templates because you could lose everything." I do have a second blog and I backed up all the information on that blog so maybe I will try a new template there. Thanks for all your help!
Bluebirdy

Hi Shiela,
That's the hustle of changing one's templates, we are liable to lose valuable information we have kept in our blogs. In due time, you will learn the techniques. That's the price we have to pay when we strive for excellence in our works. Thanks for the post. God bless you always my dear friend.

save your code to a notepad. this happened to me too. it was so frustrating. i also cried. but what else can i do? it was my fault. =(

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"