~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 12 June 2011

BAD CRASH, But a miracle too.

It takes a storm to bring a rainbow!!




Hello friends! Thanks for your compassion. I absolutely crashed this weekend, no voice, nearly impossible to walk, spending much of the time semi-conscious, which happens quite often, but I was freed from that for over 2 weeks, in spite of more heart damage due to not taking care of myself after that heart attack 2-1/2 weeks ago.



I think I've also had a miracle. NO TN (trigeminal neuralgia) PAIN! That has been constant since Feb 1. (see www.tinyurl.com/TNwiki) There's no way I could be there for Mom while fighting lupus, the heart attack I had 2-1/2 weeks ago AND TN. I also got my first grand-daughter this week!! I'm so amazed at how much she looks like my own newborn pictures.


We have had to do so much talking about funeral preparations and things to be done after she passes, that I'm exhausted emotionally and physically.

Now that Mom is a bit stronger, I will only go see her for 2-3 hours twice a day, if I'm even able to do that much. Was staying 8-15 hours. The nurses are very good to her, so I don't have to worry about her care anymore. I just have to try to protect her from these random weekend doctors that plan to send her home in 3 days, not knowing all the plans her usual doctor has for her, and not knowing that we need to talk to to the transition team, who will send a nurse to the house for a while. They need to at least keep her until she can walk to the bathroom, and until the give her something to eat and see if her bowel can handle it or not. If not, she'll be on Ensure for the rest of her life. There are other things her Dr. wanted to do, so I will be calling him immediately if some idiot Dr. sends her home too soon, because at this point, she and I will both die if I have to be her nurse 24/7. Oh well, one hour at a time. I love all of you for your compassion.



God bless you!
Sheila

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"