~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 19 June 2011

Trials Are Growing Pains

Many people today have said they could not log into blogger. I'm having lots of troubles doing blogging too, so I am sending these by email, hoping they will show up. I can't add pictures to the posts until I can log in.
 
Just when all seems to be going right, challenges often come in multiple doses simultaneously. When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more
 
11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.  (Proverbs 3:11–12).
 
He therefore gives you experiences that stimulate growth, understanding, and compassion, which polish you for your everlasting  benefit. To get you from where you are to where He wants you to be requires a lot of stretching, and that generally entails discomfort and pain. … God loves you perfectly. They would not require you to experience a moment more of difficulty than is absolutely needed for your personal benefit or for that of those you love.    
                      -Richard G. Scott
 
 I wish there was a way I could be completely positive right now and now scare you all away, but my body and spirit are just screaming out for help. It seems like because so many people are praying for me, Satan is trying to attack me to counteract any help I might feel. I do know my loving Savior is strengthening me, but right now it does not seem like even that amount of strength will be enough when Mom gets home and needs special care, when I am in such bad physical condition myself. Besides picking  Mom up, going from my car to her room 4 or 6 times to take her belongings out, then hauling it all into the house, and trying to get her out of hospital then into car, then get training from a special care nurse, tonight my brother from out of town called and said he is coming tomorrow. I have only seen him about 6 times in my whole adult life, so how am I going to entertain him and care for him after all that in 1 day? I am usually in tears by the time I get home from the hospital, so I will barely be able to move tomorrow. Thank goodness he said would not stay overnight this time, it will just be a few hours visit, so I don't have to set up a bed for him or get up early and make breakfast for him. I do want to see him, just wish he could have chosen a different day.
 
Even if these trials are meant to make us stronger, I don't feel like I have the strength for the changed life that we will have. Feels like I could die any time. Most often, the caretakers die before the patients do, because they get so exhausted and sick and can't take time to recover or even gain strength. The few Church members that came out to visit during the first week seem  to have gone back into hiding. Most church groups get impatient with people who don't heal in 1-3 weeks. I hope I can be only positive soon.
 
Tomorrow the hard work starts. I won't have to go to the hospital, but I will be on call 24 hours. I need a miracle.
Love you all, Sheila 
   

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"