~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 11 June 2011

TOTAL COLLAPSE TIME.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OLDEST DAUGHTER, CRYSTAL!!




Mom and I are both struggling today with pain and weakness and heart problems due to the strange weather. So sorry she has to deal with lupus pain and the surgical pain as well. My brother went early to see my Mom, and called me and told me not to come in for a few hours, Mom needed some sleep, because the hospital is so noisy most nights. I told him I was happy to know that, because I couldn't get there even if I wanted to. So he will go help her later today.




Mom got her NG tube (from her nose) removed last night! That's 1 tube down, 8 more to go. We talked in depth about what we both want done if one of us passes away before the other one. Then we spoke of our dream of getting away to a nice place for a little while. We have been stuck in the house for almost 2 years straight. Mom wanted me to get to the E.R. yesterday. My blood sugar was dangerously high, and my heart failure was acting up. I am often on oxygen at home but can't get it at the hospital and I do so much exercise/walking there, more than I could do in a week at home. I told her I really don't want to be admitted because I don't have anyone to help me the way I help Mom, and I wouldn't be able to help Mom anymore. Drove home before my sugar got too high to drive. I'm allergic to all diabetic drugs, so I need to buy more of the natural ones I take.


The parking problem turned out to be a blessing! I was offered a weekly pass (for my brother) and a monthly pass at a huge discount.



Total Collapse day for me, so job for the day was to post this post and the first pictures of my grand-daughter in the previous post. I hope to fill in some of the details of this strange saga we're going through, but need sleep right now. My body is really rebelling, but I'm sure the Lord has been carrying me for all this time. I couldn't do even 2 days of this before so many started praying for us. The power of prayer is so amazing. The scripture that says that if we have no strength of our own, if we call on God, He will give us some of His strength, it's true. Too tired to find that scripture right now, if anyone else finds it, I'd appreciate it. I think I need to hire a housekeeper to do things that don't get done due to time away and weakness. Someone to help me when I come home and collapse and can't even get something to eat, and often have to rest a few hours before I can even change my clothes. Slept in my clothes a few nights, too much pain and weakness to move or get into night clothes. zzzzzzzzzzz I keep blacking out. Better go rest. My friends are a gift from God!


Blessings, Sheila

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"