~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 14 September 2007

After The Big Heart Test

After The Big Heart Test

Hi wonderful group!
     You have such big hearts. Thanks for being so thoughtful. Thanks for your prayers and notes. During the 8 hour heart Cardiolite test, I had a bad reaction to the chemicals and they had to give me the more than usual antidote to avoid a heart attack, I ended up in the E.R. most of the night from it in unbelievable pain, because the medicine dilates arteries, so caused nausea, headache, really fast heart rate, muscle pains, and the headache caused an attack of my trigeminal neuralgia (one of the most painful conditions on earth). Its also called the suicide disease because people have killed themselves during an attack but they don't know if its because they were out of their head in pain and didn't know what they were doing, or if it was a conscious decision. They actually called it a POISON and made me stand up and keep moving to "circulate the POISON", then when my heart rate got dangerously high, then gave me the antidote to the POISON.  ( I got more than 1, unlike the other people.) It did feel like I had been poisoned, too.  I'm radioactive now! HA! I was hoping I could turn off the lights and glow, and light up someone's life, but it doesn't work like that. lol.  They called it nuclear medicine, which is kind of cool. I think its awesome that now we can diagnose and treat with lights (laser, ultraviolet and amber and infrared), with magnets, (MRI) with sound (ultrasound). If the medical world keeps find treatments with lights, electricity, sound, and especially ENERGY then the cutting and poisoning with prescriptions will seem like something from a barbaric past. There were 8 of us doing the all day test thing so we all got quite close! They are the first people I met and got to know  here since moving here 10 years ago cuz I don't get out much. It was like a party with a bunch of people with IVs. lol.  I get the results of the test on Wednesday but the test might have been corrupted due to the bad reaction, so they might make me do it again. groooaann. Oh well, one day at  a time, 1 hour at a time. Those people all had similar stories to mine about Canada's long waiting times. One lady had throat cancer, and it took them so long to get her the test that she developed tumors in her heart in the meantime. People are dying because of waiting lists! What a waste of lives!  My hubby called me on my cell while I was in the E.R. I've only seen him cry when family members die, but he was so upset that I was alone and suffering. I really hate being the cause of someone feeling bad or suffering!!  I said maybe it was a mistake that I let anyone fall in love with me if it was going to make them suffer. He has such a good attitude. He reminded me that there will always be suffering here, because we are not in heaven; and suffering because of love is better than suffering for any other reason, and that he'd rather love me and go through the sadness, than be alone and feel nothing. What a great husband.
   Had to get up early to drive my mom out of town to her Dr. appointment, so I was happy to get home to bed. I'll have to take some strong pain meds again, I hurt enough to go back to the E.R. but hate going alone. You get treated LAST if you are alone.
Thanks for caring. I know so many people were praying, so I can't even imagine how much worse it would have been without those prayers. The doc said people sometimes DID have heart attacks during that test, so maybe the prayers saved me from that.
     I sure get some funny looks from people who see a young healthy looking woman wearing oxygen. I just smile, or if they are so stunned they can't think about what I am telling them, like a sales person at the convenience store, I just tell her that I am an airhead and the oxygen is my refill. After they laugh, then we can do business. I'll reply to your individual emails when I feel a bit better.
Hugs and thanks!  I get the results on Wednesday.
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"