~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 12 September 2007

 
Please Pray about 8 Hour Heart Test Tomorrow
I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer for me that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which  may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be.
Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me.
Blessings to you in return,
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"