~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 5 September 2007



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this oxygen making me an airhead? Or maybe I was a blonde

airhead and oxygen is just my refill. HAHAHA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(the following is from a letter to a friend) "*" Is the start of a new paragraph, since often I see that my posts have all run togetherm with no new line changes.

Hi Sis.
I am sorry about your numbness in your legs. If its in both legs then its not a blood clot. It could be the lupus causing inflammation in the spinal cord so you get symptoms similar to MS (multiple sclerosis), and it can be a chiropractic problem like a nerve being compressed in your back. I think a chiropractor is your best bet first, then a Dr., if 2 or 3 treatments don't show a difference. Maybe the chiropractor could do one every other day for a couple of days. With the stress of the move, your lupus is bound to flare up somewhere so there's a great chance of it being inflammation. .
*Tell me again how long you've had lupus. It sure is scary when your body betrays you and you don't know if its something to fear or not. My lupus jumps around so much that I know almost every symptom it causes in almost every part of the problem.
* I don't have the strength to read all my email. I get about 200 a day, and so it builds up until I have to delete everything but just the personal emails to me.
*Well that's a huge move you've made! What made you decide to do that? Does your husband have a job there? I've forgotten if you've told me about kids or not. Forgive my fibrofog/painfog/airhead syndrome.
No closer to being with hubby but very much harder to be apart when I need some love and comfort and companionship, but it would be worse to have him here and not be able to help him in any way. I'm just praying the heart test in a few weeks shows that something can be done, because if nothing can be done, I doubt if immigration will let him in at all. I have to "appear" well at court, because they want to know if I can take care of him for 10 years, with no risk of him becoming a burden on society, so I'm sure the Lord is delaying the court case until I CAN appear well and without oxygen.
Blessings,

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"