~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Thanking God


Just wanted to share my joy that I am having a good day where I did about 5 days worth of work! Yeah I might pay for it later, but at least to have a day like this gives me hope that more days like this could come! I had to carry my oxygen tank along with boxes and grocery bags through a grocery store, (yeah I'm superwoman today. lol) wasn't using my walker cuz my arms  were full, but the oxygen helped tons! If any of you have fibro also have an "oxygen bar" in your city, please go try it. I am surprised how it has eased the muscle pain, as though one of the problems is that our cells don't get enough oxygen or anything else. Thanking God for reminding me what a good day is like!
Blessings,

1 comments:

There was an oxygen bar, and I went to it, but it's expensive. Imagine that that we've polluted the world so much that air which is free, is an expensive comodity?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"