~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 2 October 2007

new word for the day-FRUSTIPATION!!

Ok what's with this blogger? I spent HOURS separating lines, paragraphs etc, in the previous blog, I even used "preview" to see how it would look when it was published. It looked fine, with lines separating sections and paragraphs, and now when its published, all the lines that separated sections and paragraphs are all run together!!! FRUSTIPATING! Also my people's comments do not show up, even though my settings say to "show" the comments. Other problems but I guess it will take a lot of time to learn how to run this thing properly.
TTFN

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"