~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Sharing My Blessings




Wow!---so THIS is what contentment feels like? I have not felt this ....maybe years. I can't even remember. Even with all my faith and love for God and constant reading of uplifting material, I couldn't shake being hyperactive and worried inside all the time. WHAT A GIFT AND BLESSING THIS IS!I'm still really weak and have pain...but I'm CONTENT! It's interesting for me to discover that I can handle pain better and push myself through the pain more. I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU CAN FEEL THIS FEELING...PERMANENTLY!!!
Blessings, Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"