Earlier I sent a post called "Ten Guidelines From God". That message and this one I just found that I didn't finish writing would have gone very well together. I should have sent them together.
Sharing with you a message that really fed my spirit. I like "Hour of Power" . One Sunday Robert Schuller Jr. spoke of "Happiness From Within." These are just a few parts that I loved enough to keep in my journal. If you want to read the whole message, go to
"Do not be anxious about anything
but in everything by prayer and petition
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God
and the peace of God which transforms
all understanding will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 4: 6 & 7)
It's interesting when you study anxiety.
- 40% of all people who have anxiety is related to events that will never happen.
- 30% of all our anxiety is regarding situations in the past that cannot be changed.
- 12% percent is related to criticism or gossip, which is mostly untrue.
- 10% is about health, which gets worse with added stress and anxiety.
- 8% of anxiety is related to real problems that we face.
- That means 92% of the anxiety we feel can surely be cured.
Oh Lord, we need Your touch today. Oh Lord, we need Your love today. Oh Lord, we thank You for sending a garrison of angels to guard our hearts and our minds in Jesus Christ. Lord, give us the strength to be mindful of Your words and to be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and petition and thanksgiving, come and allow Your peace to fill our hearts and our minds. We love You Lord, Amen.
Happy Sabbath; Happy Indian Summer!