~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 5 October 2007

Miss Complications

That's my new nickname at the dentist office. "Miss Complications". He has NEVER treated someone who has so many complications. He agrees with me when I say I am an alien.
I went in to get a few fillings, and they finished 2 of the fillings, started on the third, and found it went to the root, but they couldn't do a root canal because the roots were crooked and strongly attached to the bone, so they tried to pull the tooth, and the dentist is a lady and I'm sure she doesn't even weigh 100 pounds, but she sure had to stand up and get leverage to get that thing out. When she did, pus came out of my jaw, so that tooth and my jaw were infected and I didn't even know it, which weakened the jawbone, so she broke my jaw (cracked,not a bad break) when getting the tooth out. She said I will probably get more swollen, bruised, more pain and more sick in the next few days because that infection has now been released into my system. So they gave me a really strong antibiotic and strong pain meds. Its thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend, but since we are sick, we are not cooking or having a big dinner until the 10th when we go to the Nursing home to share dinner with my Dad, so that's a blessing, and you know, I AM SO VERY VERY THANKFUL that I live in the days of anesthetic. I was praying that she could get it out easily and remembering horror stories of dentists before there was Novocain, and thought that what I went through was not bad at all compared to what they went through. Now I have no back teeth, so I have to have a partial denture made for the back upper and bottom. Diabetes and lupus REALLY destroy the teeth, even if you brush 3 times a day. That's all I needed, was more pain, and now sepsis, infection in my blood stream, right ? Life is never boring, anyway! The stitches come out in a week. Maybe I'll lose a pound or 2 by only having liquids for that time, but maybe not, since I eat as little as a bird anyway. It would be nice for something good to come out of this.
Smile, it makes things better.
Blessings, Sheila

5 comments:

Sorry, to read about your dentist experiences. I hope and pray you will feel good quickly and have no setbacks from this. Do your best to just relax. Blessings.

Hi, you know I care for ya...I too had a similar exoerience but my roots had grown around my jaw took the Dentist 3 days to get them out..he had to cut into my gums and saw the roots off my jaw...painful yes indeed I bled so much as you know I am a bleeder but didn't know that at the time.
Rince with warm salt water and it will heal like nothing...my son did that and it was healing with in a couple of days already you don't want to get a Dry Socket that's bad had one and it hurts something fierce.
Praying for ya
Cheers Sherry :0)

i fine dentists really scarey, luckily mine has a great sense of humour and i see her as little as possible! hope you feeling better soon, love jen

Sheila,I am sorry to hear of all the trials you are experiencing and of I admire you because not matter what comes your way you still have been positive in all things and give credit to the Lord for all your blessings. I love you my dear friend and I am grateful that your positive outlook encourages the complainers out there who have little to complain about. Hang in there my dear friend. You have been strengthened and a great influence in so many lives out there.

Much love,
Sarai Aviata Duffy

Hi, Sheila! Please hang in there and know you're not alone, even if it sometimes feels that way.

Love,
Jennifer

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"