~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 8 October 2007

One of those days







I hate days like this when the pain is so bad almost the only thing I can think is "oh Father in heaven make it stop" over and over. The area with the stitches in my mouth turned into one huge canker, lupus has attacked the area causing fever, pain, swelling, throbbing. My inside cheek is stitched to my gums, to graft some skin onto the gum, its on my damaged nerve on my face, causing trigeminal neuralgia attack (also called the suicide disease). I hurt too much to even get to the emergency room, so I will take any pain meds I have here and cold pack and just pray. Hard to think positively through this kind of pain, but this too shall pass. Wow, this took hours to type, kept stopping for pain. This is Canadian Thanksgiving. Turkey smells great but no one can eat it, it was silly for mom to make it. I guess we can freeze the meat for later. I don't know when I'll get strength to cut the meat off the bird.



Bye for now.



Bluebirdy



1 comments:

I just checked your blog postings, I am so sorry you have had such a miserable time with your dental work...You are a very strong person, and one who definitely inspires perseverance through difficult times. I pray that God's healing power will move upon you and bring comfort, healing and restoration...I will keep your need in prayer. God Bless you.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"