~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 26 December 2008

Finally Out of Hospital


Hello all!
Most of you in the Northern half of N. America
are snowed in like us. I pray for everyone in this situation.
I just got out of the hospital.
( 4 days)
I have almost 800 emails
to reply to,
so if you have written to me in the past few weeks
(through the multiple
delays I've had)
please know I will reply to your emails ASAP.
I have to go back in January when my Dr. gets back
from holidays. She didn't want me to be abused by the Dr. on
call while she is gone.
This hospital stay was one of the rarest, kindest, best, I ever experienced. Mom & I were both in the E.R together again,
and she needed help as much as I
did, but they sent her home with nothing! I did a lot of praying
that she and I would be inspired to know that to do for her
health problems and that she would be OK alone
while I was in the hospital. She did well. Tomorrow I have to
get her to another Dr. since the E.R. didn't know how to help her
very large, painful red leg. Lupus is SO frustrating!! Jumps from place to
place in the body causing inflammation and pain and damage
in a different place every few days.
I hope your Christmas was peaceful!

Blessings,
Bluebirdy

6 comments:

Sheila--I'm so happy you had a positive hospital experience--it sounds like a miracle!
Don't worry about the emails--take your time, you need a break...
Sending you prayers and love, and may you have many more miracles in the coming year!

P.S. The word verification said "Misti"--how about that!

wow firebird!! lol! misti indeed!

bluebirdy, i wish you and mom better days. know that God knows and allows what's happening, so both of you are really very strong soldiers of His and living His Will!

I'm so glad you were able to check out of the hospital and that you and your mother's health are improving. Praise the Lord for that. I wish and pray for your total healing my friend. God bless you always.

Thanks Misti and firebird. Thanks Mel, but actually we are not getting better. We are getting worse. Mom needed to be admitted to the hospital the same time I was, but the E.R. doc didn't know how to treat her condition so sent her home, and she can't get treatment until after the Christmas season, so she is suffering a lot and we are researching how to treat her and praying a lot. I was only released so that I would not be abused by the Dr. who will be on call for my Dr. while she is on holidays. Now that I have been released, I am not getting the treatment I need, so my infection and kidney stones are getting worse, and on top of that, I pushed and grunted so hard during the very painful kidney stone attacks that I now have a hernia/rupture, so I can't stand straight or sit up straight or even care for myself or my mother. Things are getting worse by the day. My brotheris going through some scary psychological condition so bad that he should be in the mental ward of the hospital, and it abusing Mom and I verbally very badly. We are praying constantly to cast out Satan and any negative forces, and for us to get strong enough to help ourselves or to be led to help. We are all overwhelmed more than our limit. I no longer believe the scripture that says "He will not give you more than you can handle". I looked it up, and it says "You will not be TEMPTED more than you can bear." That is quite different. I apologize for my negative reply but I have reached my limits...and we are not able to help each other and we suffer as we feel each other suffering. It's just one weight after another after another being placed on us, and there is a limit to how much weight a person can handle. I have not even mentioned 4 other crisises we have right now. We are praying, and feeling spiritually comforted, but still suffering physically...as Paul did.
Thanks earth-angel Mel.

really, how much can a person take. i am so sorry life is so hard on your end. i hope your dr will come back soon and sort things out slowly and you'll both, now including your brother, will have less pain.
our hospitals look like heaven compared to what i've been reading around. the medical people and system out there have forgotten their mission.

you and your family are very much in my prayers.

Sarah

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"