~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 16 December 2008

THANK YOU!



Thank you my friends, for your patience in reading my blog. I am sure it is very hard to read all these trials. I'm sure some have chosen not to visit my blog anymore because it isn't all sunshine and roses...but there are some of you with huge hearts and lots of faith that gives you the strength to stick with me. It's so very frustrating to LIVE through these things, so I'm sure it must be tiring and frustrating to READ about all these things. I have gotten a few comments saying that there is no way all these things could happen to one person. Well, I wouldn't believe it either if I were not living it. I hope to be more positive soon, when I'm not completely overwhelmed and worn down with pain. My blog followers have made my life so much richer. Thanks again.





1 comments:

What a beautiful pics!

I'm never tired to read your posts, Sheila. Please, write what you feel, your good and not good day. I admire you, I know that sometimes it is not easy for you to write.
I only have a problem how to encourage you. In my native language I can be sure that my writing is not misunderstand.
I understand your pain and feeling, and remember that I am always with you.

God bless you and heal you!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"