~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Two of my Favorite Jesus Pictures



(I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.) Artist unknown



















The other picture is called ABIDE WITH ME-GREG OLSEN
My favorite Christian artists are Greg Olsen, Simon Dewey, Harry Anderson and James Christensen . You may want to look up those paintings. Type in the name of the person in http://www.google.com/ then choose "images" from the drop down menu that offers "news, websites, images," etc. and you will see actual pictures instead of just websites to try to decide which to use. They are breathtaking artists.

2 comments:

Really love your selections.
Both pics are amazing!

God bless you!

Yes, it is never easy indeed. In fact, it is so hard to keep up with Jesus, but as you said, it is well worth it. I would never ever trade Him for anything in this world. He is the reason why I live and have my being. Thanks for the inspired post. God bless you always.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"