~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 7 December 2008

MY COMPUTER DIED!!

My computer, which has served me well 20 hours a day for 7 years finally died. I don't know how long it will take to get it repaired or get a new one, so if I am not answering emails or blogging for a while, you will know why. I WILL MISS YOU! I am so addicted to my computer, it's like an extension of my hands and brain. I use it in bed constantly to work, research and contact friends. Now I'll see what withdrawal is like I guess. I am on my brother's computer, but when I go to my webmail site for my internet provider, my address book is not there, so I am not even able to email my friends and family to tell them why I won't be replying for a while. So frustrating! Oh well, such is life. One more mountain to climb.
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

3 comments:

Sheila--we are all with you in spirit, love is going out to you always, will see you when you get back! Miss you too, don't stress out about it in the meantime...

you're in my prayers. stay in faith.

Hi Blue birdy, Thanks for writing to me on RestMinistries.

I am so sorry to hear about your illness and your life circumstances.Your attutide and approach is so godly and encouraging to those of us who have struggles of our owm.

I find your blog very encouraging and will subscribe to it.
If you are interested in my life in India, please visit my blog by clicking on my name

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"