~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 26 December 2008

Happy New Year 2009!


MAY YOU GAIN WISDOM, PEACE AND JOY, AND FEEL LOVED. MAY THE BLESSINGS YOU SEND OUT BE RETURNED 10 FOLD. MAY 2009 BE YOUR BEST YEAR YET! HAVE A BLESSED 2009!

New Years MySpace Comments and Graphics
New Years MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics

4 comments:

happy new year for you

I say the same prayers and wishes for you for the year 2009. May this coming year be a breakthrough year for you. May the Lord finally free you from all pains and diseases that have ravaged your fragile body. May joy, happiness, peace and prosperity reign in household the whole year through. This I pray heavenly Father in the mighty name of Jesus through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen. God bless you always my dear friend and guardian angel.

Krystina,

Gosh! It has been ages since I have been here. I have lost all the contact links ... I have forgotten how to put them in.

Hope all is well.

Happy New Year!
hugs
trinitystar

I wish you, my dear friend and your family a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
God bless you and help you!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"