~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 1 December 2008

Laying Low!

TV commercials are running often, trying to teach the public to sneeze and cough into their elbow, not into their hand. When you cough/sneeze into your hand, the germs from your hands get onto everything you touch and spreads disease. I haven't gotten this habit yet. Old habits are hard to break.

I just thought my flu was hanging on longer than usual because of having a chronic illness. Finally the constant coughing was wearing me out so I went to the Dr. today. Turns out I have pneumonia, bronchitis and asthma. I was given an antibiotic shot, 2 different inhalers (puffers), a $40 cough medicine (that is an insane price here where medicine is free) and I'm back on oxygen. She said I'm probably too sick for this understaffed hospital, and could be a better nurse to myself at home since I have the oxygen at home. I guess since I always feel weak and sick, the fatigue of pneumonia wasn't too much different. So now...what are the benefits of this? Gotta find the silver lining of each gray cloud.
1) I can stay home and try to care for Mom, keep an eye on her.
2) I'm glad I have it and not Mom. I would rather be sick than watch someone I love be sick.
3) Most of the medicine and Dr. visit were free.

It's now 8 hours since I took the $40 cough medicine and I'm coughing worse than before. I took some cheap stuff to try to work, some cough drops constantly seem to help most of all, coating my throat with its sugar. Frustrating. Oh well...could be worse I guess.

Now...to figure out how to get all the gifts wrapped in 5 days for the mailing deadline of Dec. 5. OH GOSH I'M GLAD I DID ALL THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!

1 comments:

my goodness. you're sounding amazingly positive for someone going through so much. you are definitely behind held by Him.
have continued faith, sweet servant of Christ.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"