~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 27 March 2009

12 ways to keep going



I found this very insightful article on http://www.beliefnet.org/ . It has 12 suggestions of how to keep going through discouragement or pain. I hope you find it a help like I did. http://www.beliefnet.com/gallery/keepgoing.html


This one has ways to calm yourself down.


At the bottom of that page are 4 more very encouraging links to other articles to give you hope and strength.


http://www.beliefnet.org/ is a fascinating site, which has sections for every belief system on earth, so that you can learn what others think and believe. The Christian section is especially full and good with many sub-sections covering everything from decorating to spiritual matters and health and marriage & family and almost any subject you can think of. I think its one of the largest websites on earth, and like a tiny world in itself. Take a browse


One way that this site has helped me, is that when I knew what a person from a different religion believed, I could better understand what way to introduce to him the gospel of Jesus Christ in a way that he would understand. This is why I got my Master's degree in world religions, also. First I started studying out of curiosity, then it became a helpful tool for missionary work online.

Blessings, Sheila

1 comments:

Thank you for all these encouraging and informative links which you share Sheila

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"