~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 2 March 2009

It's Going To Be a Long Road.


I think this is how I think most doctors in Canada think.
If they just put us off for long enough, whatever we have will just go away.

Mom will be in the hospital at least 2 more weeks. (If she lives.) They have to get rid of the pneumonia, then she'll have surgery, then will be there for a while to recover because I really can't be the nurse she needs at home when there are 4 nurses working on her various tubes at one time. In 3 weeks I have to go out of town to court to try to get my husband here, and when I return from that, I know how my body reacts to traveling and stress, and I will be barely able to move for days after that trip. I will be praying that I will be stronger and healthier than ever to get through the next month or more, because there will be much more required of me whether mom lives or dies. I will have to hold moving sales and find another place to live if Mom passes. I know I keep repeating it but it just seems so very difficult for me that I am shaking.

I remember how much paperwork the government needed Mom to do for Dad when he died last year. I wondered how the government expected people who had no family to do all that paperwork for them after they die. I remember Mom spending more than 80 hours on it. I will be much slower than her if I am moving and going to court and having moving sales and sick all at once. I wish my husband was already here, or that Mom would live until he does get here so I will have his help. I will be praying for her to live, or for her death to be delayed, but the Lord does know better than I do what needs to happen and why,
so I will trust Him to do what is best for all concerned.
Blessings,

Hanging in there!

4 comments:

Sheila dear--I have faith that you will get through this one step at a time, like you always manage to do...we can't foresee how it will turn out, but it will, somehow, and you will survive! Hang in there, we're praying for you and sending you love...

Hi Sheila :)

This seems to be a very crucial period in your life because you have to handle so many difficult things at the same time. Everything looks so bleak and burdensome because you have no one to help you and you yourself are so sick.

But there is GOD, your Creator, always standing by your side and guiding and supporting you. Therefore, there is nothing to be afraid off. All problems will be sorted out and it is not going to be long for this wonderful thing to happen.TRUST IN GOD!

You and your family are in my prayers.

i hope your life changes to a happy life soon....maybe not soo far...you and your a family are always in my prayers.....
may god bless you all!!!

Thank you so much Susan, Joseph and Firebird. May you be blessed many times over for the way you bless my life.
Sheila/Bluebirdy

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"