~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Test for Fibromyalgia being developed.

FINALLY!!! This disease is becoming epidemic and causing massive losses to the economy due to people no longer being able to work and needing a lot of medical care. Here is a link talking about the new test for fibro:
 
 
Blessings, Sheila

2 comments:

Hi Sheila, praise God today your blog opened without a hitch, you must have done some work on it. Thank you.

This good new for FM sufferes.Did you post it on RM

Hi Amrita Sis, I knew I was forgetting somewhere to publish this. Thanks for the reminder. Yes I used the instructions you sent me but couldn't do it until I got back from my trip. Sorry for the delay, and I am happy you kept trying. Most people would have given up sonner.
Bless you!
Sheila

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"