~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 9 March 2009

Trigeminal Neuralgia-The Suicide Disease

I TRIED TO EMBED THE VIDEO HERE SO YOU COULD WATCH IT HERE WITHOUT YOUTUBE PAGE OPENING UP, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I GUESS I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO EMBED VIDEOS. PLEASE WATCH THIS VERY SHORT VIDEO ABOUT ONE OF THE CONDITIONS I TRY TO FUNCTION WITH. BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THIS VIDEO TO WATCH IT, CLOSE MY BLOG WINDOW, OR TURN OFF MY MUSIC BY GOING TO THE MUSIC BOX IN THE RIGHT COLUMN, AND CLICKING ON THE BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE 2 VERTICAL LINES . THAT WILL STOP THE MUSIC SO YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUND ON THE VIDEO. Click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxrZRa58g4o

THE TREATMENTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE HAVE A VERY HIGH FAILURE RATE, OFTEN CAUSING WORSE PROBLEMS. I HAVE DISCOVERED A PLACE THAT DOES A NEW TREATMENT THAT IS NOT SURGERY, BUT I AM WAITING TO SEE WHAT THE LONG TERM AFFECTS ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD IT, BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD HORROR STORIES FROM PEOPLE WHO HAD THE MOST COMMON SURGERY FOR IT.



Meanwhile, back at my everday life...
I am slower and slower each day getting to the hospital for my Mom. They moved her to the surgery floor last night, which means surgery will come soon. I am hoping it will change her life for the better, and will not take her, like the doctors fear.

ANOTHER LESSON OF "DELAYS HAVE A PURPOSE"

The reason I went to the storage unit was to get a suitcase to go to court with. When I saw the luggage and other things were stolen, I started looking for another one I could afford. The cheapest one I found was one suitcase with wheels for $35, but then I went to the biggest hardware store in the country, and for Saturday and Sunday only, they were selling a set of rose colored rolling suitcases that fit inside each other for storage for only $35. My receipt said "You have saved $70.89 today." So it was 60% off! If I would have gone to the storage unit at any other time, I would not have found that lovely luggage set that I was able to afford. I love that they are not black (like 90% of rolling luggage), because it's so hard to tell those apart at airports. Another little consolation gift from the Lord to help me through this stream of crisises. He knows our needs, and even our wants, and often helps fulfill them.

Blessings,

Bluebirdy/Sheila

5 comments:

Hi to my precious bluebird--thanks for sharing all the information--

I found a wonderful book called "Effortless Pain Relief" by Ingrid Bacci. She gave a presentation at my church, and I was impressed enough to buy her book--haven't finished it yet, but aleady have learned so much! Her story is how she learned to read what her body was saying to her about the tensions that cause pain conditions, and how to retrain your ways of moving and daily habits (including thought habits)to relieve this. That's oversimplifying of course, but she explains it so clearly! She now practices as a healing therapist with different modalities that she is trained in, and she successfully healed herself from fibromyalgia. So I would recommend this book--

Sheila, congratulations on your lovely luggage find--I see these happenings as "gifts" from above...they know how to make us feel cared for, don't they!

Hi Sheila :)

Greetings!

It looks like you are becoming an expert in various problems associated with health. Many thanks for sharing that informative video. It is always better to avoid a surgery.

I hope and pray your mother will recover fully after the operation.

It is good news that you got a better suitcase at a cheaper price. As they say A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED.

That blue bird of yours is very sweet, charming, attractive and cute.

Prayers and best wishes
joseph :)

Hi Shiela,
I have to admitt I had never heard of T.N. before, and it must be such a struggle to live with. It is good to know there are possibilities for recovery. I like your approach as well, surgery is a big step, especially around the brain.

Nothing I like beter than a bargain! And you are so right about getting one that isn't black, I do a little travel and the pink bows I attach always make me feel.......you know.
God bless you Shiela, even more tomorrow than today,
Fred

Hi, i have had t.n. for almost 13 years. I am almost 28 years old and finally diagnosed two years ago. I tried all the medication all the different doctors perscribed and i could deal with the sideffects. I couldn't care for my three children while drugged up. So finally i started trying herbs, I thought why not?. So i started taking Dr. Christopher's Relax-Eze formula expecting it not to work. well 1 year later and the pain is about 80% reduced and the attacks have faded to a few times a week. I can function now for the most part and am doing so much better mentally now. no more thoughts of suicide to end the pain. all i have to do now is take to tablets three times a day and burp up gross tasting herb burps. Which is a small inconvenience.

Hi Anonymous, I don't know if you will see this, but "Now" Brand Relora is the same ingredient for about half the price. Your TN must have been caused by stress or jaw clenching. Mine isn't, so I'm very happy that you found something to help. I'll pass the news on to others that it might help.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"