~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Going to Court

Hello dear gifts from the Lord;
    It's 6 in the morning, I am haven't been to sleep yet, I am rushing to finish packing to catch a ride to a city 3-4 hours away to go to court about my husband. Its not a good time to have this hearing, since I am so exhausted and in pain that I can't remember 5 years of facts and details or think quickly right now, so I need the Lord to put the words in my mind and mouth, and to soften the hearts of all those involved in the decision making process to know the right thing to do. I will be in court from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday March 19 mountain standard time. Please pray for everyone involved in the court case.
    They mercifully kept Mom in the hospital until I get back so that I know she will be well taken care of.
     I went to the Dr. yesterday to get some refills and she advised me not to go to court because some lupus blood tests are higher than they've ever been in my life due to the stress, but I told her I could not back out now, we will have to deal with my health when I get back, but again, the pain and exhaustion makes it hard to think clearly.
      I KNOW THE LORD HAS BEEN CARRYING ME ALL MONTH...I HOPE HE WILL ALSO THINK FOR ME . FIVE HOURS OF "INTERROGATION" IS GOING TO BE STRESSFUL ON BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I. THEY WILL BE ON THE PHONE WITH HIM DURING THE TRIAL.
     I hope to break the cycle of me ending up in the hospital each time I travel. When I travel I rarely sleep or keep food down and rarely am able to drink very much due to being so uncomfortable and stressed. This time I got a hotel with room service so I can get food even if I am in too much pain to go find a restaurant to eat at. That way I hope to get strong enough to take care of Mom when I get home.
    I wish I could get a decision tomorrow about my husband, but they mail you the decision later, up to 3 months later, so please pray for a quick response so I will know which direction my future is heading and how to prepare for it. Thank you all.
Blessings,
Sheila

7 comments:

Hi Sheila :)

With the amount of trouble you are taking,with your immense faith in God and all our sincere prayers, I am confident every thing will go well for you.

You are smart, intelligent and surely you will know what to say to get a favorable decision.

God is with you and you will win.

Prayers and best wishes :)
joseph

You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear Sheila!
Praise the Lord!

Hi Shiela,
My prayers are with you.
God bless you,
Fred

Dear Bluebirdy--your wings will carry you where you need to fly--and God always puts the words in your mouth when they are called for--
so relax and rest and take care of yourself...this is the day you have been waiting for, I'm so happy it has come! And get back safe, too.

The Lord will touch the hearts of those who will hear your case and they will give a favorable answer. You can find comfort in God's promise in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I am praying for you all. God bless you all.

wish you the best, bluebirdy.
you are always in my prayers.

Hi Sheila :)

I hope you were able to travel to court without much discomfort and everything went well at the court.

Prayers and best wishes :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"