~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday 12 November 2007

BIG MIRACLE!







HI all my loved ones! I was afraid to blog this yesterday, in case my superstition would chase away the good news, but the night after I blogged that prayer and was in so much pain, I WOKE UP WITH NO PAIN! NOT EVEN THE PAIN THAT I HAVE HAD TO TAKE PAIN MEDICINE FOR 10 YEARS FOR!! I don't know how long it will last, but I am doing as much as possible to get some things done that didn't get done for the few weeks that I couldn't even raise my head! I know if I overdo I'll be back at step one, flat on my back, but I just have to tell the world! I have only had about 5 days pain free in 10 years. What if all these years, this horrible weakness and pain throughout my body was an infection that had gone into my blood system? I get fevers with lupus anyway, so having a fever wouldn't mean anything to me. My tooth or jaw never hurt, so I couldn't know it was infected. In my NDE I was told that I was protected from the "destroyer" until my purpose on earth was finished, and I saw images that even if I got hurt or had poison, I would still live through it, even if it caused suffering (seemed like a curse) until my work is done. I many times begged God to show me my work so I could get it done and get out of that painful body that is becoming more and more sensitive to light, sound and emotional stress all the time. I kept getting the words "to lift and to cheer others", but it will take a long time to understand how I can do that when my sense of humor has almost left me, and I can't be out and around with people and be entertaining them or even have big parties with them to cheer them. One time I did get the impression that just by others seeing how I live, it makes them grateful for their own lives, so in a negative process, I was sort of making them more cheerful.


** GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE NO PAIN! WOOHOOOO! So this is what normal people feel like? I am going to get off the computer and go do things that I have not been able to do for a long time, and I am eager to see how long it lasts, though I am still weak from being in bed for so many years. You think a person would get used to pain, having it all the time, but you never never do. I guess you do a bit, because the pain that used to send me to the hospital is now pain I function with every day. OK bye....going to the mall or the park or get some work done! THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER A MILLION TIMES FOR THIS TASTE OF FREEDOM!

May you all get a taste of a miracle!

Bluebirdy








0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"