~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Both parents in hospital

The day after my parents 59th anniversary was the Queen of England's 60th anniversary. I thought that was interesting, because my wedding was 1 year and 1 day from Princess Diana's, and my kids birthdays were the same months as the prince's.
   At 3 in the morning, the nursing home called and said Dad will be taken to the hospital by ambulance. I went upstairs to tell Mom and she said "I need one too." So I called another, and we live next door to the nursing home, so one ambulance followed the other, and I was ahead of them both in my car. I called my brother to tell him and he said he had woken up for some unknown reason, he never wakes up at that time! So he came over to the hospital and we spent the day going back and forth helping answer questions and get them settled in and make sure they get immediate treatment.
  So my miracle was timed perfectly so that I could help with this crisis. I walked 4 miles a day the past 2 days. I wear my pedometer to measure....but today, I can't walk and struggling to even roll over. I have tried since Monday to get my Dr. to refill my medicine over the phone, but he insists that I come out there. So I will have to go without my diabetes medicine and muscle relaxant, which is not going to make this any easier.
    I am now in unbearable pain again, massaging legs, crawling to the bathroom, takes 5 minutes to roll over. Unhappy that I have to go back on my morphine but thanking God that there is such a thing, so that when it kicks in, I can go back and care for my parents.
   My dear husband said that the list of things I am going through now (about 12 things I have not told anyone about) is worse than the war he is going through right now. He is so calm and patient and strong and full of faith. I'm so proud of him...my life is almost always 10 crisises at once, so if my life is harder than the war he is going through, do I want to bring him to this stressful life? Oh well, its not really my decision anyway. Its up to God, who will influence the court.
    I thought God gave me a husband so we could love and support each other through these most difficult times. I could sure use a shoulder to lean on after I physically and emotionally take care of mom, dad and my brother...but I just come home and fall apart, and do paperwork until the pain eases up enough to sleep.
     I am still so very grateful for my 1 week miracle and I hope God will give me the words to write an article about it.
Blessings to you all, HAPPY TURKEY DAY TOMORROW TO THE AMERICANS. Remember to give thanks that things are not worse, because they always could be worse.
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"