~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 8 November 2007

Reply to previous blog and explanation of new unbearable pain

 
Thankyou C. This is so thoughtful of you. That's amazing that you remembered where my husband is and what he does there! I get google's news reports with any news article in English about Mingora. They come about every 2 hours. I'd better have Fazal check to see if our lawyer is safe. We have needed one to get him home. His company refuses to let him come home because they can't find a replacement, and they have ways to stop him. he was supposed to be home in February, and I had a hotel room reserved for a honeymoon type vacation and everything, then found out he would not be let to leave. We should get news this week about when he will be coming or what's going on that is being kept secret from us, etc. I pass over most of the email news articles, some are very gory with stories of beheadings for no reason of people walking to get milk, etc. (which my husband has seen). I know he won't be the same person when he gets home, but we will work it out with God's help. He saw barber shops bombed by the extremists who want the men to not shave, (so close to his house that the bomb rubble landed on his house) and my husband can be killed if his beard doesn't grow fast enough!! People there, (my husband and especially children) are getting lung infections breathing in all the stuff that was in the bombs, and all the material that WAS bombed. I never thought of this aspect of war before, that people would get sick from the bombing.) They destroyed 140 shops that sold music CDs. These terrorists are not only terrorizing the world, they are destroying anyone who is not "perfect" enough in their own religion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mom was going to drive me to the Dr. out of town today. I guess I wore her out by making her go to the hospital 2 days in a row with me, so I drove myself, but had to pull off to the side of the highway every 5 minutes and lay down on the seats and cry, then drive 5 more minutes. I've never known pain like this for so long, even with all my surgeries and 35 years of lupus which is as painful as torture at times. The ease in pain helps me deal with thoughts of what my husband is going through, and likewise, when I know my husband is safe for a few days when they go somewhere, it eases my pain.
     The Dr. was very kind, I drove back the same way, got to the pharmacy, then took one of the pills before I drove home. Gosh what a wonderful feeling being pain free is! I hope with all my heart this is only an infection that will be temporary, because if this is my new level of pain permanently, I am in serious trouble,and so is my husband. Even if he has to leave with just the clothes on his back, I want him out of there. Airports are starting to close, so I'm praying he CAN get out of there if the judge finds a way to get him released from Pakistan.
    Thanks for all your kind notes yesterday when I needed so badly to feel another human being on the other end of the computer line.
HUGS and blessings,
Bluebirdy (who is a little blue lately.)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"