~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 9 March 2008

Found out why I was so tired...

 
   I have pneumonia. Got it from the hospital I guess. This is so awful. High fevers, cold sweats, weakness that feels like it goes to your soul or to your bone. I was weak before and unable many times to get up to get something to drink but now even more so. Thank goodness I have all the necessary medicines here, inhaler, antibiotics, fever lowering meds, cuz I feel too weak to even go out to get help.
    Mom is doing so good! I got emails from a couple of other friends who said when their elderly grandmothers or mothers got severe dehydration, the same thing happened to them, so now we know what dehydration can do in the elderly. That was one of the most scary incidents of my brother and my life. We  were SO scared, and it was so horrible to see her suffer. My dear brother has been serving coffee at the nursing home religiously twice a day for 3 years. That's his biggest joy, is to help people. He's on disability, but we all know that serving others does create endorphins (feel good brain chemicals) as an instant reward for doing good for others. Want to feel better? Go help someone. I am useless physically but I get my "highs" from helping people online.
    Oh my gosh, this pneumonia is so nasty that sometimes I wish I could die to make it go away and other times I wake up enough to realize "this too will pass".  I have a really pessimistic friend who said "No good deed goes unpunished." She says it's my pay for staying so long at the hospital with Mom. I was so careful to keep washing my hands and use the hand sanitizer sprays etc. too.
    I don't know how I can be a wife when I am this sick all the time. It would really really bother me to know my husband really needs my help but that I might not be able to help him, and we have NO ONE to call on to get help! I guess I'll keep praying that those things will change; that I will get feeling better and that we will meet good friends willing to help us.
I'm worn out. That took hours to type, with rests in between.
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"