~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 19 March 2008

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES--THIS TIME OF YEAR IS A MIRACLE TIME!

With so many people praying for me, I'm sure wonderful things will happen in our family soon! I am filled with tears of joy and my heart is overflowing with love for those who wrote to me to say they will pray for my family and me. Did you you ever notice that "FAMILY" ends in "ILY"--texting language for I Love You! I want to write to each one of you, just give me a bit of time to get my energy. When I started this blog, I had 4 hours of energy a day. Now I can only stay active for 4 hours if I am laying on my bed with my keyboard and mouse on the bed with me. Then I am too weak and in too much pain so I have to just stop everything. I don't sleep until 3 a.m. then I wake up at 7 a.m. due to pain.
I am excited about my new friends, they love God like I do, I think the Lord will be guiding me to show me how I can make my life better and make my body stronger. Since 2 bloggers asked their viewers to look at my blog, I want to return the favor and ask my viewers to look at their blog. Such spiritual people. The Lord is sending me such wonderful earth-angels through my blog! I hope that soon He will send some local people soon to be a friend or even if I could hire them to help us.
Prayer has power. I hope you who pray for me will be blessed many many more times than you are praying for blessings for me.
Talk to you soon;
REJOICE! OUR LORD HAS RISEN, AND HE KNOWS YOU AND LOVES YOU AND YOU WILL LIVE WITH HIM FOREVER IN A PERFECTED, RESURRECTED BODY! JUST THAT THOUGHT OF HIM RISING BRINGS SUNSHINE INTO MY HEART!!!
Talk to you soon
Bluebirdy

Argentina-Arthur and Gusthav
http://arthurgusthav.blogspot.com/2008/03/ayudahelp.html

Phillipines-Mel Alarilla
http://melavilaalarilla.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"