~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 22 March 2008

GREAT VERSE for those of us who suffer but want to help others







"The God of All Comfort
2 Corinthians 1: 3-7 (NIV)

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort."

Awaiting Christ's Return


4 comments:

How true it is that we suffer pains and trials so that we can receive comfort from the Lord. In turn we become the channel of His blessings to others because we have undergone what they are presently undergoing. Happy Easter to you all. God bless you and your fasmily always.

Hi Bluebirdy, just after the pains, the comfort will come, and when comfort comes, we all will laugh of the pains.

Remember this phrase I found in the Internet: "A white today is here, and a whiter tomorrow awaits".

Remember I'm here, you have me in your life. Carrying a cross is easier if we are two.

Big greetings and big hugs

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

Hi Bluebirdy, it's even easier carrying a cross with me to make three.

Remember to take your laughing medicine, and hapiness and comfort will come.

I'm also here with you, making a brotherly couple with Arthur to make you feel fine.

Greetings and hugs

Nice Day, with my whole soul:
Gusthav

Thanks "Team Arthur" lol, meaning Arthur and Gusthav, and thanks Mel, too! The prayers are working. My mom is better than she has been in years. I am still a little bit in danger with pneumonia. I went to the Dr. and he was worried. I am not afraid to die, I am just so tired of suffering and of not being strong enough to work MORE for the Lord...but I guess I am doing a little bit for Him, which is better than nothing, because most of the people in the world are doing nothing to serve Him. Thanks all of you, you have hearts of GOLD!
Bluebirdy

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"