~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 18 March 2008

God DID send angels!

My belief is that God almost always answers prayers through other people. I am home from the first day of sitting with Mom in the clinic AGAIN, and them telling her AGAIN that she can not have the surgery, it will kill her; and that she will just have to live with the way her health is now. There is no easy answer. I am hoping that she is not making more appointments with other doctors so she can try to convince them to do the surgery.

Due to Mel's blog, http://melavilaalarilla.blogspot.com/ many angels have been sent into my life, to lift me up and carry me right when I needed it most. I thank you ALL! All of you are inspired angels. With a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, I am reminded that the Lord DOES know our situation and WILL help me, from all over the world. I still can't get local physical help, but we will survive. Not easily, but still survive. I am thankful for all the blessings that God has given me, and that He is protecting my husband and my mother and brother, and is sending me earth angels!
Mel (Head angel? LOL) I don't know how I will be able to thank you for asking others to pray for me. I KNOW THE POWER OF PRAYER!! I am so humbled. I am not worthy of your words, but I thank you anyway.

I am ashamed of how weak I am right now. I was not always like this, and I hope soon I will be strong enough to be an angel to others. This is not the person I planned on becoming, but this too shall pass, and hopefully I will be the strong person I was not too long ago when I had over 100 inspirational magazine articles published. I guess everyone has crisis times in their life. Sometimes you are down in a valley, sometimes on top of a mountain as we walk through this path of life. I am down in the valley and our loving Lord is sending me angels to help me get up the side of the mountain until I can stand on the top and see all the distance I came, and I can help others up the side of that mountain as well.
May God bless all of you who are praying for me! May you be blessed 100 x more than you bless others!
Blessings,
Bluebirdy

6 comments:

Hi Bluebirdy, I hope you're doing well.

Just remember Gloria Gaynor and her song "I will survive".

Everytime I'm down I say "I will survive".

Maybe music is a good therapy to make you feel better, even better than better.

One third part of me is music.

Big greetings and big hugs

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

Hi Bluebirdy, you can also try (if you can) the hydrotherapy (the water therapy).

Maybe water makes you feel better, you know, it's said that water is the origin of life. So try to relax in a jacuzzi, a bath tub with lots of soap. Or at least toss a lot of effervescent pills in the swimming pool.

And relax yourself in your own home made jacuzzi.

Greetings and hugs

Nice Day, with my whole soul:
Gusthav

Thankyou Gustav and Arthur...it seems God who knows me well and knows what helps comfort me has sent you 2 here to remind me. I could not live without music, and I am like a fish. Water is a great comfort to me...but with so much stress in the past 6 month, I forgot all those things that bring me comfort. THANKS FOR THE REMINDERS! I enjoyed both of your blogs, I see you are both competing with blog polls and other things too! Sounds like you are great friends. Nothing is as worth as much as a good friend. Bless you both!
Bluebirdy

Dear Friend,i like your music in here("Don't worry,be happy")...you are so optimistic and that is very good.We are many here who are praying for you.There are lots of good people online.We'll keep in touch.Best regards,Prily.

Hi Bluebirdy,
Thanks for featuring me in this post but, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I hope I get increased traffic to my blog because of this. He, he, he, *lol* Just joking. Just open your heart and your soul and prepare to receive God's amazing grace and blessings for you because of the tremendous prayers that are uttered for you. By the stripes of Jesus you are healed. Jesus is bigger and stronger than any disease known and unknown to man. The spirits of these sicknesses will bow down to our Lord Jesus Christ and will flee from your mortal body. Just claim Jesus' triumph on the cross. Thanks again my dear friend and God bless you and your loved ones always.

Hi Sheila @ Bluebird,

Be strong, take one day at a time. Have faith in God and our prayers will always for you and your family.

This is life,the twists and turns,ups and downs..just don't give up yea. You are not alone...HE is up there watching us.Again, my prayers for you and family.

Take care.
Big hugs*

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"