~~HELPFUL HINTS ! IF ANY PRINT IS TOO SMALL TO READ, HOLD DOWN "CTRL" KEY WHILE SCROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE, CLICK "OLDER POSTS" TO SEE MORE~~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 8 March 2008

WE ARE BLESSED! and THANKYOU ALL!

The only reason Mom is still alive is due to our Heavenly Father. She should have died in 3 days without her heart medicine or insulin or sleep meds. She does not sleep at all without sleep meds. That Dr. and the hospital will be reported. They let my mom call for help while her excrement got dried on her.
We are blessed. My brother and I are SOOO weak from the whole ordeal, but Mom bounced right back and came home to clean house etc. because she doesn't remember that she was delirious and didn't feel the fear that we felt for our lives and futures that we I felt, she didn't feel the suffering of watching someone we love suffer....and the drain of going her telling us everything she was seeing and hearing, which no human being should have to see, and the exhaustion of fighting for her rights and being her nurse. Now she's forgotten about it, but it has made my brother and I really weak.
We are drained, but of course I did have to walk about 4 miles a day and go to the E.R. for myself and I picked up some kind of bug from that hospital. Chest infection I guess. My regular temp is only 97.6 instead of 98.6 cuz my thyroid is messed up, but now it's 102. This hospital is dangerous unless you have an advocate or witness with you at all times.
Gosh SO much stress...over and over and over...Then I get so mad at myself for not being able to function at full strength.
Well thanks for letting me vent. This is great therapy, and I really don't say too much to people in my life. I just share it on paper or now on this blog.
I am thanking God and Jesus and Holy Ghost and angels and anyone else who was involved in helping us get through that ordeal. I did learn that I do pretty well during a crisis, but then I pay for it afterwards, badly. Some friends have said "It's over now. You should be fine." ...but Some panic DURING the crisis, some collapse after. It would have been SO much worse if I did not have faith that the Lord loved us and knew our problem and would be our strength and that there is a reason for everything.
It turned out that she had salmonella poisoning and lost so much fluid in just hours, that it messed up her electrolytes and brain and body fluids.
Still, I am SOOOO grateful, and tell the Lord so whenever I think of it. It could have been such a bad ordeal if she stayed in those hallucinations. I don't think we thank the Lord enough! So go count your blessings, and thank the Lord for all that you have, even those things you are not aware of!
Blessings,
Bluebirdy



THANK YOU!!!!
Hi My precious family and God-given dear friends!
Just a note to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your miraculous prayers. I got so many wonderful loving letters that I want to reply to individually but I just don't have the strength, so forgive my "group" thank you.
My brother and I are DRAINED. So many things went wrong, as if Satan was trying to make it as difficult as possible on us, but Mom's hallucinations were temporary, due to severe case of dehydration after food poisoning. She is only alive today because of our Father in Heaven. What a blessing to know Him and His loving Son.
The power of prayer is such a precious gift. We could have had a very selfish God who put us here and left us alone, but He didn't. He made communication with Him as easy as possible...and yet most people in the world still don't think of praying. I am soooo grateful to Him, even if I'm sooo tired. I picked up a lung infection at the hospital so maybe this is why I am not bouncing back.
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Blessings, Bluebirdy


1 comments:

Hi Bluebirdy,
You had such a harrowing ordeal. I'm so glad that they're all over now. I don't know what to say. Your situation is really dangerous. There are only three of you in your house and all of you are very sick. I hope you can find somebody to help you all with your everyday chores and to look after you all in times of sickness. May the Lord provide you with such a helper and may He also provide for her salary. Just hold on my friend. We are all praying for you. Bye for now and God bless you and your loved ones always.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

TO SEE MORE POSTS, CLICK ABOVE ON THE WORDS "OLDER POSTS"